OUR SITE HAS MOVED TO A NEW LOCATION!

THIS SITE HAS OFFICIALLY MOVED TO WWW.LEANHOG.NET. ALL FUTURE POSTS WILL BE POSTED ON WWW.LEANHOG.NET. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO GO TO OUR NEW SITE.

WE HAVE MADE MANY CHANGES TO THE FORMAT, LOOK AND FEEL AND CONTENT OF OUR NEW SITE SO PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK IT OUT, I THINK YOU WILL ENJOY IT. THANK YOU!

Jeremy Knutson


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hog Comments - 04-03-09 - Sorry no comments today.

I am sorry but there will be no commentary today.  If you have a question please shoot me an email and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I can.  My long term thoughts haven't changed from yesterday's post but it is evident my thoughts for today were off.  I am looking for consolidation for now in the corn, soybeans and meal and hogs still need a test of $69.52 but cutout being up $1.13 today doesn't allow for a great chance for that to happen tomorrow.  Early high in hogs tomorrow in my opinion and position evening going into the weekend in grains.
Jeremy
Hurley & Associates believes positions are unique to each person’s risk bearing ability; marketing strategy; and crop conditions, therefore we give no blanket recommendations. The risk of loss in trading commodities can be substantial, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. NFA Rules require us to advise you that past performance is not indicative of future results, and there is no guarantee that your trading experience will be similar to the past performance.

No comments: